Kleiner Menüknopf


Therapy in English

I do offer therapy in English. I grew up bilingual, so i would consider my English proficiency to be on a close-to-native level. If you are a German citizen, you can just contact me via phone, or using my contact form and we can make an appointment as usual. If you aren't a German citizen, or not a member of a German health insurance company, please see below.

What do you offer?

I'm trained in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and I frequently use CBASP and Hypnotherapy. I also like to add elements from ACT into my sessions. I offer single and group therapy.

Who pays for therapy?

If you are a German citizen, you should have some kind of health insurance. Either with a private or a state insurance company. If you are in a state insurance company, please bring your insurance card, and I can bill them directly. In that case, you do not need to pay anything yourself. If you are a member of a private insurance company, or a foreign insurance company, or not insured at all, you will need to pay for each session yourself (Please see my price list here) Usually, private and foreign insurance companies cover costs of psychotherapy, but please check with your company before we start treatment. You do not need to pay during our appointment, instead I will send you invoices. We can arrange for cash payment, if you prefer that.